The Elkhart Brass ball shut-offs provide an excellent foundation for your break-apart nozzle needs using either smooth bore or fog nozzles. They are designed and constructed for rugged use and reliable performance.
This model features a built-in smooth bore which can be used with a fog nozzle tip for maximum versatility.
- Rough chrome horseshoe handle
- Pistol grip made from Elk-O-Lite®, an aluminum alloy
- Single cut-away ball which combines the features of smooth operation and excellent stream quality
- Base/Inlet: 1.5" Female NPSH Swivel
- Outlet: 1.5" Male NPSH
- Built-in smooth bore with 7/8" discharge size