The TankVision Pro 400 is the fire industry's first multicolor tank level display. It uses a pressure sensor to sense the amount of liquid in the tank and can be calibrated to accurately display the volume in tanks of all shapes and sizes.
- Various Programmable multi-color tank level displays available
- More accurate tank level display - up to 9 LED level indicators
- Fractional scale standard, also available with percentage scale
- 9 LED level indicators with fractional scale
- 10 LED level indicators with percentage scale
- Programmable brightness control
- Full 180° wide-view, easy to see display
- With 12 pin connector for:
- Visual & audible warnings
- Silence button for audio warning
- Automatic electric valve control
- The TankVision Pro is available for water, class A foam, and class B foam tanks. Each display has a distinctive color and style.
Types of Displays: Water, Class A Foam or Class B Foam
Type of Package: Kit, Remote Display or Display Only
What is Included in each package?
- Water Level Kits: Include Display, 10 ft Harness and Pressure Sensor
- Foam Level Kits: Include Display, 10ft Harness, Pressure Sensor and Foam Vent
- Water/Foam Remote Display Kit: Includes Display and 10ft Harness
- Display Only: Includes Display