SPECTRA LED lampheads output an impressive range of super bright white light in a variety of models to suit your needs.
The SPECTRA advanced lens design generates a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern. This light pattern provides enhanced work area visibility as well as illuminates objects at a farther distance. The lamphead is also available in a surface mount configuration. The slim body design keeps the lamphead closer to the vehicle.
SPECTRA LED lampheads can be ordered without a mount. An adjustable mounting arm allows the lamphead to pivot up and down. The arm has 3/4" NPT threads for installing the lamphead onto a lighting fixture. The three wires for power extend out the bottom of the mounting arm.
SPECTRA lampheads are available with all FRC mounting configurations; telescopic poles, tripods, non-telescopic mounts, flat surface mounts, and brow mounts.
- 15,000 Lumens
- Combination of Flood and Spot LEDs
- Unique Lens Design and LED Array Provide More Light
- Available in 12/24 VDC and 120/240 VAC
- Innovative Cooling Fins Provide Higher Efficiency
- Long Operating Life - LEDs Rated at 50,000 Hours
- Instant-On at Full Intensity
- Five Year LED Lighting Warranty