The SPECTRA-MAX-S LED lampheads provide 3 rows of intense long-distance spot LED lights, and a bottom row of LED flood lights, for a total of 28,000 lumens.
The SPECTRA Tripod is available in three Standard Sizes:
- Full (600 Series) - 59" (closed without lamphead)
- Medium (656 Series) - 45" (closed without lamphead)
- Small (642 Series) - 32" (closed without lamphead
- Features 72 ultra-bright white LEDS - 36 for flood and 36 for spot beam light patterns
- Select Spot (14,000 Lumens) or Flood (14,000 Lumens) Light Patterns, or 28,000 Lumens Spot/Flood Combination
- Adjustable, pivoting mounting arm with a round, sturdy, reinforced knurled locking knob
- Lamphead measures 14" W x 3 ¾" D x 5 ⅜" H
- Choose from the standard white bezel or the optional chrome or black bezels
- Sure-Grip molded handle ensures reliable grip every time and keeps handle cool to the touch
- Air Cushioned Brake - This innovation allows the pole to lower slowly, when released, on a cushion of air. This helps to prevent pinched fingers and damage to the bulb.
- Ease of Set-Up - FRC tripods are designed to deploy all three legs at the same time, allowing it to be set up quickly and easily at an incident.
- Lightweight - The standard tripod weighs just 16 pounds!
- Extends up to 12 Feet! - Fire Research tripods are designed to permit "overextension" of its legs so the tripod's lamphead can reach this incredible height.
- Cammed Knobs - The pole and lamphead tightening knob will not unscrew or come off due to vibration.
- Anti-Chatter Legs - Rubber caps at the bottom of the legs ensure a quiet ride.
- Small Footprint - When closed the unit sets into an incredibly small lower bracket allowing ease of mounting just about anywhere!
- Truck Mountable - All tripods are truck mountable, allowing them to be used as telescoping lights on the vehicle and off!
Wire Guard - Protects the lamphead lens, it is standard on all tripods.
- The 603 bracket sets consist of a small triangular bracket for the feet and a QUICK RELEASE spring loaded dead-bolt lock to hold the tripod at its midpoint
- The brackets can be used on the exterior of a vehicle or in a compartment
- Similar to the 603, the dual bracket (603-D) consists of a small triangular bracket for the feet and a DUAL QUICK RELEASE spring loaded dead-bolt lock to hold the tripod at its midpoint. The lock can be released from either side.