The SPECTRA HR was specifically designed to illuminate the face of a high-rise building and at the same time, the ground area in front of a fire apparatus responding in an emergency situation. Each 28,000 lumen Spectra HR achieves this illumination without lamp adjustment.
Spectra HR utilizes two (2) distinct groups of lenses: Upper Group and Lower Group.
- The Upper Group is designed so each lens projects wide beams of light at different angles to cover the entire vertical face of the building as shown.
- The Lower Group is designed to illuminate the ground ahead of the apparatus.
- 72 ultra-bright white LEDS - 34 for the Upper Group and 38 for the Lower Group.
- Adjustable, pivoting mounting arm with a round, sturdy, reinforced knurled locking knob
- Sure-Grip molded handle ensures reliable grip every time and keeps handle cool to the touch
- Choose from the standard white bezel or the optional chrome or black bezels
- Choice of Pole or Tripod mount with or without a switch.
- Lamp head measures 14″ W x 3 ¾″ D x 5 ⅜″ H
- Available in both 12/24 VDC and 120/240 VDC, with or without a switch.
- UL certification