The SPECTRA HR was specifically designed to illuminate the face of a high-rise building and at the same time, the ground area in front of a fire apparatus responding in an emergency situation. Each 28,000 lumen Spectra HR achieves this illumination without lamp adjustment.
The SPECTRA Tripod is available in three Standard Sizes:
- Full (600 Series) - 59" (closed without lamphead)
- Medium (656 Series) - 45" (closed without lamphead)
- Small (642 Series) - 32" (closed without lamphead
Spectra HR utilizes two (2) distinct groups of lenses: Upper Group and Lower Group.
- The Upper Group is designed so each lens projects wide beams of light at different angles to cover the entire vertical face of the building as shown.
- The Lower Group is designed to illuminate the ground ahead of the apparatus.
- 72 ultra-bright white LEDS - 34 for the Upper Group and 38 for the Lower Group.
- Adjustable, pivoting mounting arm with a round, sturdy, reinforced knurled locking knob
- Sure-Grip molded handle ensures reliable grip every time and keeps handle cool to the touch
- Choose from the standard white bezel or the optional chrome or black bezels
- Choice of Pole or Tripod mount with or without a switch.
- Lamp head measures 14″ W x 3 ¾″ D x 5 ⅜″ H
- Available in both 12/24 VDC and 120/240 VDC, with or without a switch.
- UL certification
- Air Cushioned Brake - This innovation allows the pole to lower slowly, when released, on a cushion of air. This helps to prevent pinched fingers and damage to the bulb.
- Ease of Set-Up - FRC tripods are designed to deploy all three legs at the same time, allowing it to be set up quickly and easily at an incident.
- Lightweight - The standard tripod weighs just 16 pounds!
- Extends up to 12 Feet! - Fire Research tripods are designed to permit "overextension" of its legs so the tripod's lamphead can reach this incredible height.
- Cammed Knobs - The pole and lamphead tightening knob will not unscrew or come off due to vibration.
- Anti-Chatter Legs - Rubber caps at the bottom of the legs ensure a quiet ride.
- Small Footprint - When closed the unit sets into an incredibly small lower bracket allowing ease of mounting just about anywhere!
- Truck Mountable - All tripods are truck mountable, allowing them to be used as telescoping lights on the vehicle and off!
Wire Guard - Protects the lamphead lens, it is standard on all tripods.
- The 603 bracket sets consist of a small triangular bracket for the feet and a QUICK RELEASE spring loaded dead-bolt lock to hold the tripod at its midpoint
- The brackets can be used on the exterior of a vehicle or in a compartment
- Similar to the 603, the dual bracket (603-D) consists of a small triangular bracket for the feet and a DUAL QUICK RELEASE spring loaded dead-bolt lock to hold the tripod at its midpoint. The lock can be released from either side.