The Fire Research INControl pressure governor and all-in-one instrument panel uses state of the art programmable microprocessor technology. Measuring only 10.5 by 5.5 inches the INControl offers pump discharge and pump intake displays, pump pressure or RPM control, and remote engine displays. It will maintain a steady pump discharge pressure by controlling engine speed or hold a selected engine RPM. It offers complete engine control and remote display in a single compact unit.
The INControl operates in one of two modes, pressure or RPM. In pressure mode the INControl maintains a constant pump discharge pressure. The discharge pressure is monitored and compared to the selected pressure setting, the engine RPM is varied to keep the discharge pressure at the selected setting. In RPM mode the INControl maintains a constant engine RPM. The pump discharge pressure is monitored and can vary but, as a safety feature it will be limited to an increase of 30 PSI. If the discharge pressure increases 30 PSI the governor will automatically lower the engine RPM to prevent a high pressure surge.
The TGA400 Series uses the FRC hand throttle style control knob to adjust pressure and RPM settings.
- Intake and Discharge Transducer
- 10" Harness
- J1939 CAN Bus for Engine Information and Control
- Power Up in Pressure Mode
- Automatic Regulation of Pump Discharge Pressure
- Manual Control of Pressure or Engine RPM Settings
- Programmable Presets
- Diagnostic Capabilities
- No Pressure or RPM Variation When Changing Modes
- Limits the Increase of Pressure When in RPM Mode
- Recognition of No Water Condition With Automatic Response
- Interlock Signal Recognition with Throttle Ready LED
- Return to Engine Idle With the Push of a Button
- Displays and LEDs Automatically Adjust for Day or Night Operation
- Units of Measure: PSI, Bar or kPa, °C or °F